Saturday, May 20, 2006

MERRY XMO

By Christmas Friendly and I were in full swing. She would show up on the bus at 2:00 am or we would rendevous in the city in the Neon or the Gramacy or on some poor schmuck's windowsill in the Dakota. "I'll take care of the Rosenthal's today." I would tell the boss. One time Deniro called and left a message. Friendly was impressed. Bar bathrooms or the back seat of taxi cabs also served us well. Our lust knew no bounds. After the first time in that motel, i told her to tell Jeeves about our affair. She said she would. She lied. After six years with XMY I was ready to spread my little wings. The Mrs. and i had a lot of things in common, but a taste for hot bathroom stall sex wasn't one of them. Friendly, on the other hand, was ready at the drop of her leopard patterned thong. She was a slut of the highest order. And i mean that in a good way. After a while i didn't care what she told Jeeves.
Jeeves? I couldn't figure him. He was an odd duck to look at- full gold teeth (uppers and lowers), a weird page boy do, bad tattoos, and of course that pompous "I'm better than you." Brit accent. He had some success years ago in a few punk bands, but now fancied himself an artist. I didn't dislike him....but. As time went on I figured he just didn't give a shit. He DID have a thing for dressing up in women's clothes and according to Friendly liked to switch teams. TMI baby.
Friendly also had her own twists and turns, that had nothing to do with Jeeves or me. She was a trained nurse and a semi-retired dominatrix. Much to my (and Jeevsie's) dismay she still kept a few high end clients who would show up in NY from time to time. One guy was some sort of Earl or Duke who just wanted Friendly to cop dope for him and watch as he fixed, dressed in a dog collar and pinafore (he not her), his hairy ass wagging in the breeze. He set her up in a hotel room for a weekday tryst and she called me to join the fun. She insisted on her own room and gave me a key. I went off to work at the Dakota and she to her twist. We met back at the hotel, washed off our respective grime, and called room service. The Earl picked up the bill.
About this time i started writing poetry again. It had been years since I rhymed. For some reason the church work, hunting, the commute, and marraige didn't inspire me to pour my heart out on the page. A couple of months with Friendly and i was giving Lord Byron a run for his money. One afternoon she was late for our hotel meet. She showed up amped and apologetic. "It was Jeeves' birthday." she told me as she disrobed. "I got him a hooker." OK. You got my attention. "And what did you do while the hubby was occupied?" I asked. "Oh. I just passed condoms to them and took pictures.' Luckily this was before digitals were wide spread. Some pimply kid at Photomat was having a helluva a day. "The hooker was the cutest little guy. He said he just got out of the Army." she informed me, lighting a cigarette. "Shall we call room service? What are you doing for Christmas?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home