Tuesday, May 23, 2006

GUIDE JOURNAL- DAY 23

4:00am- Wake out of a sound sleep. Bad dreams. I've decided not to take any more birds, but concentrate on getting Artie one.... or any possible paying customer. Last night watched DIG- film on Brian Jonestown Massacre and Dandy Warhols- two affected, self indulgent bands of the Nineties. Chuck and Jeeves are featured as some sort of experts on this genre. The whole bunch come off as creeps. The swarmy selfishness of both bands, as well as Chuck and Jeeves' ass sniffing adulation, really puts me off. I have dreams of both characters (Chuck and Jeeves), that at present are haunting the blogmoir narrative. Can't get back to sleep. Question my choice of friends and enemies.
8:00- Get up. Make coffee. 32 degrees and windy. Artie didn't show. Yahoo news- nothing worth repeating. Go to Wolf Lake to try to hook up water. Need plumber. Come back home depressed.
10:00- It's freezing cold for late May. GNJohn drops off lawn mower so I can at least cut my grass. Turkey season ends next Wed. That will also be the end of this blog. Just thought I'd warn you. End Day 23.

1 Comments:

Blogger burnt tortilla said...

Oh Poppet! For the love of dial-up! Please don't end your blog.

: (

burnt

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home