Sunday, May 14, 2006

HUNTING JOURNAL- DAY 14

2:00 am- We're still in Slick's basement. The disco ball is spining and GNJohn is on the wheels of steel. Most of the evening has been spent dancing/holding up flamingo armed Ginger in her party dress. Ginger got into the G&T and has decided to tell me over and over how much she liked me (before I cut my hair). Her large armed germanic boyfriend looks on helplessly as we twirl on the dance floor.
2:30 am Greg downs a hit of E. I do a line of coke and we leave. Slick is out of beer.
3:00 am: Watch some Tv. Greg opens two more beer and they never touch our lips. I crawl off to bed.
4:30 am: "GREG! WHAT THE FUCK?" Sorry.
I mean to get up and hunt with Artie, but know better. Don't set alarm.
5:00 am Art stumbles onto the porch and grabs the gun I left for him, scaring the cats.
8:00 am. Get up. Make big pot of coffee. Write blog. Forget the news. I could care less. I'm not too hung over.
9:30 am- Greg gets up. Turn on TV. The Paul Newman movie Slapshot is on. "I'm in this movie." Greg informs me. Turns out it was shot in Greg's hometown- Johnstown. He's the 12 year old stick boy in the locker room. You can't make this shit up.
10:30 am- Go to store and buy eggs and bagels.
11:00am- Make breakfast and open first beer of the day. Call Star and wish her happy Mother's day. Greg calls his mom too. End day 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home