Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HUNTING JOURNAL- DAY 10

Don't bother setting the alarm. Sleep in.
7:45 am. Get up. Out of coffee. Drive to town to buy coffee and hard roll (with too much butter). 45 degrees and drizzly. Democracy Now: Top Story- Yale's Skull and Bones Society reportedly stole the head of Indian leader Geronimo from his grave site and has it buried in the basement. Christy's auction house sells a Damien Hirst sheep in formaldehyde for over $3 million. I can't give my work away. Yesterday's bird is plucked and sitting in the fridge. Write blog. Throw away hard roll.
Decide not to hunt today. Instead drive to Callicoon to find a sign painter to make a sign for the church. I hope to be open for services by summertime. The sign painter is not home. I leave a note and head home. Make a smoked turkey and avocado sandwich and do laundry. This afternoon I'll continue patching the church floor.
11:00am- Sun comes out. End day 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home