Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A JOKE

So that's it. Like I said before, it ends in the middle. Once again, I'd like to thank those of you who have read these blogs- Luckymike and Christmo all the way through. I hope the combination of the two have given you some idea of who and what I'm all about. It's been a whole lot of fun for me. Now I'm going to take a break from the blabbing and go back to carpentry. Gotta make some money. A lot has happened in the almost five years since 9/11/2001. Friendly and i didn't last long in our now "War time" romance. I went broke. I got money again. I learned to play guitar, quit karate and even moved back to Brooklyn for a while. Oh, and Jeeves got breasts. I wish he had a blog. My next blog is holylgm.blogspot.com- pictures and songs. Hope you like it.
Let me leave you with a joke. "How is Kentucky Fried Chicken like sex? First you get a little leg. Then you get a little thigh. Then there's nothing left to do but put the greasy bone in the box."


THE END

2 Comments:

Blogger burnt tortilla said...

Your congregation awaits.

air kisses, air kisses,
burnt

9:54 PM  
Blogger alex said...

Fluker, who had not indulged herself with a single holiday since they had been in town, left Marann in charge of the house, and rode forth, spending part http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=elam+jack of the day with Mrs.. As she could http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=jansport produce no associations to the hat, I said to her: The hat is really a male genital, with its raised middle piece and the two downward hanging side pieces...

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home