Saturday, March 04, 2006

E CLAMPUS VITUS

I called Christmo senior and Star this morning. It's Star's birthday today. She was out getting a facial and pedicure. Little brother Duke just flew off to Oslo to visit his spaun E-sak. Star was so concerned that her youngest and eldest would be out of the country at the same time. She's very relieved that I'm back on American soil as Duke flew out. The folks are getting on and they seem to worry more with age. I worry less.
Yesterday TR, JW and I recorded two new songs "Robert Johnson style" in a motel room in Yucca Valley with a casette recorder. I hope Greg can separate the guitars back in PA. He assured me it wouldn't be a problem. I think if we just remove the tape and carefully cut it with a razor blade it will be cool. I like it here but it's way too brown and dry. The snow caps mountain peaks lay to the west with the green valleys. I'm spending the night at TR's with him and his wife and two kids. After JW's cat box digs and motel living it will be a pleasant change. For those of you keeping track I've put over 5000 miles on the Neon and I'm just east of LA. I can almost smell the salt air. Tomorrow I head for SF. Blog note: The round house was the INTEGRETRON. And the society the looks after it is The E Clampus Vitus Society.

1 Comments:

Blogger slogrl said...

stop in san luis obispo...off the 101.
things to see:
:: bubble gum alley
:: the men's room in the madonna inn
:: fabulous ocean views
:: elephant seals (hwy 1)

your biggest fan,
slogrl

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home